Bundlehunt sale

It works everywhere (for any country). I actually didn’t know I could buy several, so ended up buying one more and I now have 28 months left in my license: here for the long-haul and absolutely trust @drewmccormack and @mekentosj will take us to great places! Thanks a lot for this great deal.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support, much appreciated! :raised_hands:

I like good bargains, too, but isn’t this going to be a bit unfair to the nice Agenda people of Momenta B.V. if everybody stacks up with cheap BundleHunt codes now?! :thinking:

Well, it does show that Agenda is so nice that people definitely want to stay premium for sure… :grinning:

Its a good point and that’s why I personally bought 2 and I wont buy more. After the subscription time I have, I will come to the standard payment terms to support the team. On other side I think the Agenda Team knew what they were doing when they decided to do this sale, so if they wouldn’t be able to “afford” this initiative, I guess they wouldn’t do it.

2 Likes

Works in the UK and throughout Europe (these things often seem to be limited to North America). Thanks! I’m now recommending Agenda to my work colleagues.

1 Like