Bulk archive

I love Agenda, but I’ve complained on here of performance problems before. I have a high number of projects and create 5+ notes per day, and I’ve been using Agenda for work for 2 years. I probably have thousands of notes.

To improve performance, would y’all consider a bulk-archive feature? Ideally, this would be an optional preference, like “automatically archive notes over X days old,” or something like that.

Alternatively, I’d be totally happy to have to manually page through notes if that sped up the UI.

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll take that into consideration. In terms of performance, version 11 should show a much improved performance compared to prior versions, be sure to update your copy of Agenda.

1 Like

Hi there, additionally to @dhganey I would like to archive a complete category.
Here’s the reason: I often work as a program manager. In that function I have to Manage several projects in parallel. Thus I use projects as “projects” and the overwhelming program as “category”. When the program is finished I would like to archive the whole thing (category) at all.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for the suggestion, we could probably add the bulk action for archiving, but I don’t think it would make sense to keep the category structure within the archived projects. Adding Archived Categories is also not an option as it adds another layer of complexity IMO.