Best app! But bye bye

The Agenda app is the best app I’ve found so far. He’s exactly what I’ve always been looking for. But as not an android app, today I have to say goodbye to the Agenda app. I’m really sad about that. I had an Iphone, a Macair and an Aplle mini, and everything was perfect, but everything changed when in my work we had to use an android tablet, and I didn’t adapt it using a 1 tablet and an ipad mini, it was disastrous. Today I migrated to the Notion app, which is nowhere near the Agenda app. I want to thank the collaborators of this wonderful app that is Agenda. Maybe one day I’ll meet him at the Play Store.

Thank you, bye.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you liked Agenda so much, and sorry to see you go :disappointed_relieved: We talk about it a bit more in this article and in this talk about why we haven’t shipped an Android, Windows, and/or Web version yet. It comes down to us having deliberately chosen to stay a small (at the moment two-man) team that runs Agenda as a life style business, as opposed to a fast growing startup with a dozen of programmers. We feel it gives us more joy, brings us in a closer relationship with our users, and allows us to deliver a higher quality Agenda app. The downside is the one we see here, seeing people leave that like the app because they need it to be on a platform we don’t support (at least not yet). That always stings. Again, thank you for your support and wishing you well! :pray:

2 Likes