BCC emails into Agenda?

I was curious if there’s a way to send emails into Agenda and to tag them into notes/conversations etc?

Thanks

1 Like

This isn’t possible at the moment as we don’t have a server component that would be needed for this kind of functionality.

Just adding my +1 to this suggestion. I find myself more and more pasting important emails into Agenda so I can mark them up, add notes, and keep them filed with the appropriate project.

I’ve used email forwarding with Things, and I think it could be a great premium feature.

If you use Spark email, on iOS you can export an email to Agenda with one tap. But not from the Mac version for some reason.

That is a cool integration. Things also has a pretty solid extension you can install that lets you right-click an email and send it over there — would be cool if Agenda could do something similar.

On the Mac, in theory you can use Services. Ie select email, choose Mail > Services > Send to Agenda. Perhaps you can even assign a key shortcut via the Settings app.

I just tried this, and it didn’t seem to work for me, but I don’t know if that is because I am on a developer machine with too many versions of Agenda installed. Perhaps someone can try it and report.

Hi Drew

I can confirm it does work on the Mac, at least with Apple Mail and Airmail, the two email clients I tried it with. This was using Agenda version 17.0.2 (271)

Take care

Al

Actually, looking at my previous post, it’s probably not what the OP wanted, as you need to select the text in an email for it to work. You can either select a piece of relevant text or select all to send the whole thing - but all formatting, pictures etc are lost, it only seems to capture text with this action.

A ‘one click to send email to Agenda’ thing in the more familiar forwarding way doesn’t seem to work. Whether this is useful I guess hinges on whether people want the whole email or just the text content of the email :thinking:

Interesting. Thanks for the feedback. I guess at least it would be nice to be able to send a link directly to Agenda, like the share sheets on iOS. Not sure how easy that is for us, as it falls under Mail functionality, rather than Agenda.