Audio Recording with Tracking

Love the concept of this one. It would be so cool and add to the Niche of Agenda - about Meetings and stuffs like that. Excited to see how the developers would do this. You guys really have taste and style.

Just wanted to add my vote. I currently use Notability everyday. The only thing keeping me from switching to Agenda is the ability record during note taking. I primarily use it to help me recap meetings with customers and my team. Additionally, it is incredibly useful when attending a conference or lecture.

Very important feature indeed. One of my use case is note taking during meetings and having the ability to record with timestamp (Or some sort or tagging) would be very useful.

Great suggestion. Please consider adding this soon.

I made an audio REC UI concept, similar to Notability, but only if this functionality is approved by developers and if it’s for the best and of course if they have time, amongst many other people’s wishlist, but it will take time.

Ideally if it can also:

• Be able to continue to use Agenda & switching to/from other apps, while in the background it’s still recording / playing

• Have fast FF/RWind buttons [not shown]

V1.0 Audio Rec can literally just be a single button REC/PLAY/PAUSE then additional audio features can be added later. We could also have a way to search all audio notes. In the meantime, just link to an Apple Voice Memo.

I have been trying to replace Apple Notes for 2 years, now I found Agenda, I will buy it tomorrow. Cheers.

1 Like

Excellent indeed.

Having the ability to add current date time for both text and recording would be great for tracking.

For example #time adding current date time

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. I don’t think the design is really the big issue at this point. It is just the 24 hours in a day thing :wink:

1 Like

Recording meetings is a key feature of OneNote and Evernote that I miss in Agenda. I look forward to it being in the future release schedule.

2 Likes

I second this request. It’s the one function that keeps me tied to Notability.

Would you be satisfied with just being able to setup a recording in Agenda that eventually inserted an audio file? Or do you really want full on audio tracking, with corresponding text anchors? (This is much more difficult.)

I use the latter in my classes - recording the entire lecture, taking anchored notes as appropriate. Even more useful - Notability also transcribes the audio as well. Not perfectly, of course, but it does a decent job of it. For me, those are indispensable features.

~ L

Yes, I think that is Notabilities main features. It’s a focus of theirs.

We would like to add some audio features. Looking at how best to do that.