Assign a standard template to a project

I’ve been using notes as cards and its titles as headers of the Project (that would be just the note in other apps). I’d like to automatically tag new notes (headers) of a project with hashtags, so I can easily find them when I want. Can I somehow add a template as standard template for all new notes I create within a project? If not possible, +1 for this

1 Like

Yes, this is indeed something we’d like to make possible in a future update.

1 Like

There is a way to do that (but not by creating notes directly inside Agenda)
You will have to use Apple Shortcuts app and Agenda X–callback together. I can imagine it’s a long code, but it’s definitely possible.
You just have to make sure how many headers you want in a project, and I imagine the sequence would be:

1. Create the name of your project (this is a text input)
  2. Create a project with xcallback, the project name is the text input.
  3. Create your headers as notes inside the project with project name the same as your text input.

One trick here is that you can simply apply template to your individual headers through xcallback and apple shortcut app

1 Like

Got it, but I believe it is more trouble to leave agenda to add a new note instead of just holding the + button and getting the template. Maybe better wait for a future update

If you’re working on a Mac, you’ll could either put the shortcut in your Menu Bar or simply launch it using Spotlight or Raycast.

1 Like

raycast is a good one too

1 Like