Archiving note?

I know I can archive projects, which is great, but can I archive notes within a project? There’s a lot of clutter in some of my projects, of things that I need to keep for reference but are not immediately important. The project is still active, but specific notes are “done”. It seems the only option is to archive the project and make a new one? Or make a second project and assign it to archives? Seems clunky. Thanks!

You can’t archive a note at this point, but we have some things that are similar. Eg. You can collapse a note, so you only see the title. You can also turn a note into a footnote, which will pin it to the bottom of the list.

It is possible to mark a note as “Done”, but at this stage this does not hide the note. In future, we may add an option to do that, which would effectively be archiving.

This is a great idea. For my workflow archiving a note is crucial. Some of my projects are “running projects”, think “home” or “financial”: there is always something to do, and old information is still needed sometimes. A suggestion would be, besides moving an archived note to the bottom, to add visual hints: separate them with an horizontal line “Archived -----”, make them lighter/greyed out, make them collapsed by default and the spacing more compact between notes.

The ability to set preferences so that marking a note as Done also does one or both of:

• collapses note
  • make note a footnote

… would be very useful