Arc is the Agenda of Browsers

There are very few software apps that I would put in the category of “pure poetry.” Agenda is one of them. Very much so!

And now I have another to add to that list: a new and free browser called Arc.
You’ll have to get on the waitlist but it was a very short wait.
This browser will change how you spend your day on the web. I don’t want to do a full review here. Just a strong encouragement to check it out for yourselves.

The aesthetics, the way it works with tabs, the canvas - it’s a complete re-imagining of what a browser can be. And its elegance and simplicity and at the same time extraordinary power reminds me very much of Agenda.

Check it out. You wont’ be sorry.

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words en the suggestion, you made me curious so will give Arc a try for sure!

1 Like

Using it right now, it really is amazing. Anxious for the mobile app!

2 Likes

Supposedly very soon

2 Likes

What Arc is doing is pure magic - it’s making all other browsers look lazy and complacent with common sense workflows and elegant UI improvements

2 Likes

I totally agree. It’s changed the whole way I use a browser. And, that ends up being a big part of every day. It would be really difficult to go back to using a different browser. And I feel the same way about Agenda. You can’t go back once you experience something that works so much better…

1 Like