App crashes when typing

What I did: typing a few words on the note section - doesn’t seem to crash when typing the note heading.

What happened: typing a few words into the note section crashes the app completely. This happens EVERY time when typing. Sometimes also just scrolling up and down will crash the app.

What I expected: absolutely no reoccurring crashes when using the app

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda v.8.0, iPadOS 13.1 (just updated to 13.1.1, still crashes), iPad Pro 11” (2018).

Really sorry about that, we have just released the 8.0.1, which is propagating through the App Store as we speak, and that should fix the issue, let us know if that’s not the case. It seems to have been caused by autocorrection changes in iOS13 that previously required us to work around. Apologies for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Thanks! I was having the same issue, but it is now resolved.

Thank you!. Also as an update, the behaviour changed after I logged back in to Community section and submitted this issue, I was able to successfully add a note and edit another without a crash. I did also delete and reinstalled the app, there wasn’t any crash. However, I still thought the bug must be there somewhere and might surface back again. All in all, let’s wait for the update.
Thanks!

1 Like