Agenda as a CRM

This may be useful to someone…

http://theolddesigner.co.uk/articles/agenda-app-as-a-crm

I have been playing with Agenda App for the last couple of week, and yes I did ask myself if I really need another note app before you ask.

I have played with many of the last couple of years, from Apple Notes, Ulysses, Bear etc. before deciding on Drafts app with its infinite customisation and scripting possibilities where I spend hours of time consuming fun making it dance to my tune.

However Agenda caught my eye, it seemed novel and after downloading and deleting I decided to give it another go with a specific use in mind. I need a “CRM” (client relationship manager) of some sort, what I know I do not need however is a sales orientated system or a SASS based system that requires another layer of automation to keep everything in sync. Read more…

6 Likes

Great article Richard, thanks for sharing!!

Ps. automation and basic URL scheme support is on its way… See also this topic:

4 Likes

A quick follow up that indeed Agenda now supports x-callback-urls to allow for deeper integration with third party apps, see Sharing, Import, Export, and Printing - #2

Thank you for the updated info, Agenda is currently showing as unavailable in the App Store for update at the present, I guess that will be rectified soon and look forward to experimenting. :+1:

That indeed sounds like it hasn’t fully propagated the App Store yet, it should soon.

Thank you for putting up this idea! I also deal with customers in my job and having to remember many nitty-gritty details is hard. Having to rely on a real CRM system is also quite cumbersome. When I saw the title of your post, I realized that I can use Agenda as a mini-CRM system, where I can use Categories as company names, and projects as either real projects or customer information!

So, now I can use Agenda for my meeting notes, my personal journal, to do list, and my CRM!

Thank you!

1 Like