Agenda 11.2.1 doesn’t show close/minimise buttons in macOS 11.1

What I did: updated macOS to 11.1, and opened Agenda

What happened: the three buttons at the top left of the window (to close, minimise, and expand) aren’t there anymore when I hover over them. They do sometimes appear when I’m typing in Agenda, but ever since updating to the latest macOS, I can’t close or minimise or expand the Agenda window. This only happens with Agenda.

What I expected: to be able to close etc. the window.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling Agenda, I’ve tried shutting down and restarting the machine, but still nothing. FYI I’m on the Mac mini M1. See screenshot for the example.

CleanShot 2020-12-15 at 12.27.17

2 Likes

Unfortunately a change Apple made in macOS11.1 has led to this regression, we’ll try to fix it asap. In the mean time the workaround the cmd-W shortcut should work to close the window, cmd-H to hide the window.

We have prepared a new build that should fix this issue, you can download it from https://downloads.agenda.com/Agenda_11.2.2.zip
Please let us know if this indeed fixes the issue.

3 Likes

Thanks so much, that fixed it! :smile:

2 Likes

I wanted to say that I had exactly this problem too and that the fix worked well for me too.

1 Like

Yep, it works, issue resolved. Thankx!

1 Like

Hi! I came here because of this issue. Will the new build (11.2.2) be at the App Store soon? I tend to have apps downloaded from there. Thanks!

For technical reasons the fix will only make it into the Mac App Store version as part of version 12 as it’s already underway in beta testing we cannot place a version 11 in anymore. Hence it’s better to download the 11.2.2 from agenda.com and then switch back to the Mac App Store version once version 12 is out in a few weeks.

2 Likes