Adjustable text size in PDF

Good job for the 2.1 beta @mekentosj and @drewmccormack. Could we have the same feature for PDF export please?

Thank you

1 Like

We can’t promise anything but noted!

That was going to be my question and now a +++request. Ability to make text smaller for printing (less printer ink/paper waste … ) would be SO helpful!

[A bit ‘off topic’ here, but I used Papers for years! My profession (Information/Medical Librarian, Ophthalmology, Military Medicine, Health Information Literacy Education), however these days I’m doing UX/UI research (and Military medical/health, Health Info Literacy Trng support when requested). ]

Many thanks!

Brilliant to hear, glad that it served you well!

1 Like

I am loving Agenda. Where have you been all my (notetaking) life? :slight_smile:

Just a very belated +1 for this. I need to make the font size bigger so I can read directly from my iPad when giving a presentation at a meeting. I don’t need fine-grained control, as I appreciate that it would detract from the elegance and simplicity of the application… just the ability to set the text size and line spacing for exported PDFs.

1 Like

Glad you like Agenda so much! We’ll see if this can be improved, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like