Add integration of Things 3

For me Apple Reminders is just crap since Apple uses the new „sync“ engine.
Synchronisation on several devices works not well at all, takes hours for an update. Or even never some reminders get an update. No matter what app (Apple Reminder, BusyCal, …) I use.
Switched back to Things.
Now I start to find out how to “connect” Things AndAgenda …

Fantastic. It will be great to see this. The link could add more users since this could be marketed to Things users as well.

An integration with Things 3 like in CraftDocs would be very helpful.

I don’t know if it’s possible in Agenda, as CraftDocs are block based, but in CraftDocs we can send the To-Dos into Things 3

Into Things 3 Inbox with callback link to CraftDocs notes

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I think it would be possible. Each item in the list would become an item in Things.

2 Likes

Thank you! I think this will reduce the steps to be taken to export some todos/action items from a meeting to Things, and a link to refer back to the meetings notes/notes.

1 Like

^ Would love to see this as well.

1 Like

While you could do this, you would end up with two identical lists, and they would not be related I guess once you add them to Things. How would you use that? Just continue on in Things and ignore or delete the original list?

For my workflow, I usually leave the list in the meeting notes in Agenda for reference in the future.

I do most of my to do list in Things. After the list has been completed, I will checked both of the list in Things and Agenda.

3 Likes

OK, I’ve put it in my list to investigate. Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes