Account Issues

What I did: Opened Agenda on iOS, iPadOS, MacOS

What happened: It showed that my premium account is lapsed

What I expected: For my premium features to work

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Apple shows that my subscription is paid through September 22, 2024. As stated above, this is occuring on all three devices. Clicking on “Restore Purchase” only opens a dialog that tells me to “Sign In” (not specifying what account I am to sign into). When I click on it, it opens the account window in Agenda that shows that I am already signed in. The app store also shows that I am signed in with the correct account—the account that Agenda has been working fine with for several years. My Agenda account is also correct. Agenda version Version 18.1.1 (284).

Have you tried restoring on the device you originally purchased on? Eg. if it was iPhone, open on your iPhone, and try the restore there.

If that doesn’t help, can you send us an email from inside the app using Contact Us? I can’t find your account, and sending that email will include details to find your account.

Thank you for the response. I had the TestFlight version of Agenda installed on my phone, and apparently that was the cause of the issue. I uninstalled the TestFlight version and reinstalled the App Store version, and that seems to have corrected the problem on my phone, as well as my other devices. I never even considered that the TestFlight version of the app wouldn’t be recognized by the App Store since TestFlight uses my Apple ID just like the App Store.

Ah, OK, that is good to know if this comes up for us again.

Indeed, TestFlight is in a special mode that uses different purchases than the main store, for testing purposes. Namely, you can purchase there in TestFlight at no charge, but the subscription years are very short.

Note that you shouldn’t have to uninstall the TestFlight version first. Just install directly from the App Store, so you keep your data.