A Smart Overview transformed in a Project

Hi Alex @mekentosj I have some notes about the same subject that are not inside a specific project, but spread around in generic projects called “Chats", “Emails", “Events". I collected all of them in Search All and I created a Smart Overview. At this point, I realized that I need to put all of them in a project to go ahead in a more efficient way. Wouldn’t be possible to transform the Smart Overview in a Specific Project? Thanks!

Unfortunately there isn’t a one step way, we think that would be too dangerous as people might not realise it actually moves notes from one project to the other. It’s not difficult to do in two steps though. First create a new project, then go back to the overview, click any where in the white area of the note list to make sure no notes are select. Hit command-A to select all notes and drag them into the project you just created. This should move all notes into the project, removing them from the projects they were originally in. Let me know if this works.

1 Like

Thank you for the workaround @mekentosj. I tried what you suggested and it worked very well.

1 Like