X-callback-url Support and Reference

Thanks for quick reply
Would wait for advanced shortcuts. This app also needs an advanced share Extention.
Please give a link of reference for xcallback URLs.
Right now Ive bought iOS + iPadOS App purchase. Would be testing this extensively for my needs. If that works then i would like to add MacOS also… say for example in next 2 months But at that time do i have to pay full amount all over again? Please clarify

The two go hand in hand, both are implemented as extensions, for which we first had to bring the plumbing in place.

Please give a link of reference for xcallback URLs.

First post of this page :smiley:

Once you’re ready to also go with macOS send us a message and we can give you a coupon with a discount to compensate for the already bought iOS only features.

Just because I’m getting ready to rewrite/optimize a few Shortcuts, I thought I would check in: is it yet possible to create projects via x-callback-url?

As promised, Agenda 9.1 will add create-project to the supported set of x-callback-urls, see the documentation at the top of this page.

4 Likes

I wish there was a double like button for a post. Thank you, this is awesome! I’ll keep an eye out for a TestFlight.

Just fantastic!

ScottyJ

1 Like

4 posts were split to a new topic: X-callback issue

4 posts were split to a new topic: Date parameter from Drafts

9 posts were split to a new topic: Crashing during Shortcut

Do you have an example to update a note title? I tried the options listed in append text without success.

thanks!

It’s not possible to update the title of an existing note at the moment, you can only append text to an existing note (leaving the title unedited).

Is it (or will it be) possible to link to a specific heading in a note?

I am anticipating something like:

agenda://note/zxzxzxzxzx#heading

or

agenda://note/zxzxzxzxzx&header=Heading

1 Like

This isn’t possible at the moment, something we’re indeed considering.

1 Like

Please do – that would be a very welcome enhancement

4 posts were split to a new topic: Callback urls and duplicate input

Hello, is there a possibility to set “as-done” or “collapse” to true or false for a note like “on-the-agenda” while appending text to a note? It would be helpful for the daily wrap up, when I don’t need to look at the notes till the end of the month.

Hello, is there a possibility to set “as-done” or “collapse” to true or false for a note like “on-the-agenda” while appending text to a note?

Not at this moment alas, we’ll try to add support for those in a future update.

2 Likes

Was looking for this exact thing, only I wanted to create a note linked to the current or next calendar event. I love Nested Folders by the way!

1 Like

Yes, current or next event would be awesome, or even being able to pass a calendar event to a Shortcuts action for Agenda (one day) would be amazing.

Thanks for listening - I’m glad you like it! :grin:

ScottyJ

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Automator action in macOS

2 posts were split to a new topic: Date in title

+1 for linking to calendar events. Also a Nested Folders fan.

2 Likes