Missing Notes

Thanks for the quick response. Yeah I’ve triple checked when searching that I don’t have the “on the agenda” filter on, or am looking at a particular date. You can see that in this screenshot, where I know one of the credit card names was “Priority”, so I know that word is in the note:

I believe searching from here checks the bin too, but regardless my bin is empty:

And I’ve manually opened every project and scrolled through to see if I can find it without a search, and I could not find it. I’m not sure if there would be any snapshots in my file system somewhere, or a log somewhere to help you guys understand what happened?

I just saw your PM to me - I’ll get you the library there. Thanks again.

Thanks, once we have it, we’ll dive into what has happened.

A post was split to a new topic: Lost Notes

Hello, old thread but same troubles here: it’s not the first time that a note becomes empty.
I just lost an important note, where I wrote several paragraphs (later I kept on writing other notes) and now it’s an “empty note” on all my devices.

This is not the first time and, as much as I like the app, I will be forced to look elsewhere if this unacceptable bug isn’t resolved.

We haven’t had any reports of missing notes for a long time now, are you sure you’re not using an older version of Agenda on one of your devices? Make sure you’re using version 11.2.1 or higher on all your Macs, iPhones and iPads.