I’d love to see the app in Portuguese (European) so I volunteer to help! :relaxed:

1 Like

Chinese. Thanks a lot

1 Like

Hebrew!
שלום:smiley:

+1 for German localization.

Could provide help with Polish, Slovenian, French and Spanish (European) translation by native speakers.

Feel free to contact me, we really like your app and think your approach will bring some fresh thinking into the shambolic jungle of note taking apps around these days. Would be nice to contribute in some way.

1 Like

Hi there !
could help with french if need

Canada here

3 Likes

When do you expect to start providing localization?
Have any plan?
Thx!

We can’t provide a date yet, if only because we won’t ship all translations in one go for sure, so it also depends on the language. It’s however the thing we’ll focus on after the next update, so hopefully you’ll see the first localisations appear in the first half of this year still. Obviously also depends on how many issues we hit along the way.

2 Likes

Ok, There is a good news, but I think you can consider open users to assist in translation, which can speed to this process. :blush:

We certainly will, we are keeping a list of everyone who has offered to volunteer so far and will be in touch.

+1 for Russian support.
If you need help with translation pls tell about.
Thank you

1 Like

Hello,

Feel free to contact me for Turkish localization.

Best wishes

1 Like

Hello,

Let me know if you need help with the Spanish (Spain) localisation.

I’ve got experience in localising software (Windows, Mac and iOS): my most recent project: MacUpdater.

I’m also the Spanish localisation project moderator for a couple of companies.

:wink:

1 Like

+1 for German localization, feel free to contact me for help.

1 Like

If Agenda teams want to translate the app to Vietnamese, I’m always willing to help!

1 Like

Adding text direction options (L2R, R2L) would be great without translating the menues. It is supported by MacOS and iOS.

Thank you.

1 Like

Quite happy to help with localising the app in Catalan (remember, there are more speakers of Catalan in the world than of Danish, Norwegian and Finnish, and about the same number as Swedish, Greek and European Portuguese :wink:).

2 Likes

Português, Brasil

1 Like

Hello to all of you

I just joined you few minutes ago :wink:

I’m from France, so of course I whish I could have my new Agenda tool in French…

Thanks !

+1 for Tranditional Chinese(繁體中文 or 正體中文)localization.

I’m from Taiwan and willing to help.
DO LOVE AGENDA.

1 Like

+1 for Czech localization