Foldable text and fixed note length

Revisiting this: is folding text within a note something coming for Agenda 14 or 15? Its definitely on top of my list and makes Agenda look bad when compared with some other competitors who already offer this, and some in a really advanced way.

2 Likes

No planned for Agenda 14/15. Note that Agenda does allow you to collapse notes, which most apps don’t have. One way to get something approaching folding sections is to split your notes up in to shorter sections. Rather than one big note, have one note per section, or something like that.

We will keep folding sections in mind, but Agenda 14 and 15 are mostly developed already, and we are focussing on other aspects in those releases.

2 Likes

Thanks @drewmccormack and obviously I respect the fact that you have a plan and have given priority to other items. Now, of course what you are proposing can work but that’s not the way I want to have it. I really would like to have folding sections or blocks (like other applications have). Hopefully we will see you guys going that way.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! We’ll take it along and see if we can do something in future text editor updates.

1 Like

Any Updates? Would love to see it! It would make my notes much easier to overview.

In the roadmap. We hope to get to it sooner rather than later.

This seems like a point missed.

Still in the roadmap. We hope to get to this in an upcoming project.