Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

+1 for Testflight please.

I’d also love to be part of beta testing the iPad app. Thanks :slight_smile:

Excellent,
As many have said, the iOS version is what will make this app truly versatile as iPads are more universal in a business environment .(Many corporates provide PC/laptops, while the mobile devices tend to be personal and more flexible for meetings.)

1 Like

+1 for Testflight pls

Yes on TestFlight beta program. I have iPad Pro and iPhone X.

Definitely interested. iPad Pro & iPhone.

I’d like to be added to the beta as well.

I have test flight a/c and would like ot try the IOs beta when ready.

ta

1 Like

Would love to be in the testflight group - have been using this daily recently! (Education Administration)

What is “The first half of 2018”? … June?

1 Like

Between now and the end of June. Sorry, can’t be more specific, because we can plan all we want, and not be guaranteed it will go as we hope. Software is notoriously difficult to judge. But we are very confident we can hit the target we have set.

4 Likes

I would also be glad to participate on the ipad TestFlight

I’d like to help with beta testing iOS app via TestFlight.

Please let me know if I can be a beta tester for the iPad application in the TestFlight.

Ditto! I’d like to join the Testflight Beta! iPad Pro 2 and iPhone 8

I’d love to be in the TestFlight programme too. Please use my registered email address here.

I currently use Things, and while it does the job semi-decently, it is very rigid and inflexible for the type of notes, lists, reminders etc that I use on my day to day.

I’ve searched long and hard for Agenda and it ticks all the boxes. The only reason I’ve not made the change (and haven’t become a paid user) is because of iOS support.

Hopefully you guys take advantage of iCloud Sync rather than having your own Sync servers.

Well done for getting so many things right :slight_smile:

3 Likes

+1 for beta testing. Thanks.

Would be awesome to have Agenda on iPad. Would love to test ist! :slight_smile:

I want to be on the TestFlight list. Thanks!

+1 for Testflight pls