Checklist functionality

Hi there,

Maybe I’m daft, but could someone tell me how to make checklists in the iOS version? I can do it on my laptop easily, but can’t seem to find a way to do it on my phone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Macbook Air (10.14.6): Agenda 7.0
iPhone 8+ (12.4): Agenda 8.0.2

Best,
RT

Thanks. But I’d like help on the iOS version.

Thanks. That worked.

You could also type

[] Topic

or type

[x] Topic

for the topic to be checked.

1 Like

I’ve updated the How-To article here:

1 Like

Checklist, by the way. I love checklists. I use a note with all my daily To Dos. Just the daily ones that are not time related (for other stuff I use Apple Reminder). If the list in Agenda is done, I set the date of the note to tomorrow and start over.

So I thought itˋd be nice if there is an easy way to check / uncheck a complete list. I know that is not high priority for you, but maybe you could keep that in mind as a nice gimmick.

Regards

Mick

3 Likes

Great! Thanks for adding the information.

1 Like

So I thought itˋd be nice if there is an easy way to check / uncheck a complete list. I know that is not high priority for you, but maybe you could keep that in mind as a nice gimmick.

It definitely fits in a number of features that want to add in the realm of list manipulation and display options.

2 Likes

I have one issue with checklists - I find that the touch area on my iPhone X is so small, I accidentally invoke editing 90% of the time rather check something off.

Unfortunately these issues are caused by the changes Apple made in iOS13 to the way the textview works. We’ll see if we can find workarounds to make it work again as it used to do.

1 Like

Ah, fair enough.

It’s frustrating that the changes Apple made caused things to work a lot worse than before :frowning: