Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

Is there any ETA on when a beta with Apple Pencil support would be availble to test on TestFlight?

1 Like

No ETA yet, I suspect in a few weeks.

Can I join the beta

I’m interested in iOS / iPadOS betas.

Hi all! I’d love to be a part of the iOS beta!

I would also love to join the beta test program! <3

I’d like to join the beta.

Hi,

I’ve been watching Agenda since a while and was waiting until the Apple Pencil get supported to use it properly :slight_smile:

Until 4 years ago, I was a software engineer now becoming a chiropractor (still 2 years of studies to go). As such, I have both the background to understand my tools (apps) and the needs of a picky student :stuck_out_tongue:

As such, I would love to join the beta test program :slight_smile:

I guessed that you are using the new Apple Pencil Frameworks available in iOS 13 for its support in Agenda, and as an old geek, I am a public beta tester of iOS13, (and other apps through TestFlight), so it might easier to test Agenda too, if you would need some tester ^^

Wish you a wonderful day, and Thanks for your work!

Great stuff, we hope to have a first iOS13 specific beta soon.

Hi, I’d like to test iOS and Mac OS beta for you. Currently running iOS 13.

Con I Join the iOS beta?

I’d like to join the beta.

I would also like to request a spot in the iOS testflight beta.

Hi!

If there’s room, I’d like to request the TestFlight for Agenda. I’m currently running the iPadOS 13 beta.

Thanks!

I’d like to join the beta testing for both Mac & iOS

I would also like to join the IOS beta for agenda

I am also interested in joining the beta program for iOS products. Thank you!

I’d like to join too please. I use agenda on iPhone, Mac, and an iPad Pro and the feature I’ve been waiting for is Apple Pencil support. Ppplllllleeeeeeeasssseeeeeee let me try it early!

Unfortunately Apple is not allowing us to upload our Pencil support until iPadOS is released on September 30. We will add you to the beta before that. Sorry for the delay.

Hi, id love to join the testflight beta test as well.
Same with Mac available.
Thanks