Can I join the Agenda Beta program?

I’d like to be added to the Beta. This is my GOTO app. Well done. I’d very much like to see the markup option available for images and PDFs. But this app is amazing and just another reason I would never, could never leave Apple. Well done!

Hi there,

I’d like to join the TestFlight group for iPadOS and MacOS.

Cheers!

I’d like to join the Beta for iOS, both iphone and iPad

Hi, I would really like to have the opportunity to test Agenda Beta for IOS.
Thanks!

Please include me on the iOS TestFlight, thanks

count me in to the Testfight program please!

Mark :wink:

Is it possible to re join the beta program? Thanks

I’d really like to join both iOS and Mac beta TestFlight program.Many Thanks for the opportunity tl contribute!

I want to join! Please add me .

A post was split to a new topic: Beta test

Hi! I’ve been a user of agenda for almost 3 years now & first time posting on here! I’d like to become a part of the Mac & iOS beta to provide feedback (& live life on the edge by running the beta versions).

Thanks in advance!

Would love to join beta for iOS. T

I would like to join the ranks of those testing the beta software. Currently on iPadOS 15 and iOS 15

I really like your app and have purchased premium features. Would be great to join both iOS and macOS TestFlight program. Thanks!

I would like to be part of the beta testers if possible.

Hi
I would like to join beta testing of the Agenda also. Using it on iPadOS 15, iOS 15 and macOS Monterey

Please add me to the list of TestFlight users.

1 Like

I’m game for joining the ios testflight group if there’s still room.

Hi, if and when there is an opportunity I would like to join the Agenda beta. I have recently become a regular user, and am still discovering new things!
Cheers, Bill

I would love to join the beta if possible!