Arabic - عربى

Translators:

This topic is for discussion the Arabic translation of Agenda. Feel free to leave your suggestions, corrections, and comments here.

Want to help translate Agenda to Arabic? Reply to this post and we’ll add you to this translation project.

Do you encounter any issues, have suggestions or comments, leave a post here as well, your feedback is highly appreciated!

2 Likes

To set fair expectations, Arabic is one of the languages that still requires a lot of under-the-hood changes, including left-to-write editing and UI support. In addition, as we don’t speak the language ourselves, it’s not easy to do without the help of native speakers. To set the right expectations, this means that it won’t be as easy to bring support in the very short term. We do however want to bring it eventually and we’re looking for people who can help us realise this goal.

2 Likes

Hello,
Count me in. Arabic is my mother language and I am aUX designer. I think I’ll contribute a lot to this.

2 Likes

I’m Persian which is no different than Arabic in this context. I can help with this too.

1 Like

Hello, Arabic is my mother language, and will be happy to join

2 Likes

add me in
My name is Ashraf , I’m From Oman
I do android and flutter app developments
I can help if u give me the chance

Update: We have moved from OneSky to Crowdin for translating Agenda to Arabic :raised_hands: