X-callback-url Support and Reference

I’m guessing no but I thought I’d try - I love the look of inline attachments.

Is there a way to attach a file inline using callback urls? For now editing to inline after the fact is fine :slight_smile:

Alas, it’s not yet possible to determine the style of the attachment via x-callback-urls yet.

Update: New in version 12 is the ability to determine the display style using x-callback-urls of imported attachments through the display-style parameter when creating and updating notes. :sparkles:

1 Like

Any updates on this ? Would really love to get this feature soon!

Getting closer to the top but no ETA yet I’m afraid.

A post was split to a new topic: Inserting Text Through X-callback URL

Update: New in version 13 is the ability to replace the text of an existing note completely with that provided through the replace-note x-callback-url, see the example above. :sparkles:

Hi,

I was wondering and searching if it is possible to make a note via X-callback that “automatically” links to the meeting currently in the agenda/calendar.

Usecase is that I have an Elgato Streamdeck. Not all meeting require notes, but sometimes during the meeting you think, I need to write this down. A push on the Elgato Streamdeck would then create a note (probably based on a template) linked to the current calendar/agenda event.

So far I did not figure it out myself - or could find any reference. Maybe I overlooked. Thanks for any pointers / guidance.

You can do this using the create note x-callback-url, see X-callback-url Support and Reference, and providing the event-title parameter, which you could tie all together using the Shortcuts app, which allows obtaining the current events in your calendar.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer, I thought of that, but that is only working for iPad en iPhone. I wanted to do this specifically on MacOS. Because then I could link it to the Elgato Streamdeck.

Also on Mac this can be done using AppleScript and/or Automator, it is less user friendly however.