Welcome to the Agenda Community

Find out everything about Agenda, its features and how you can use the app. Discover new ways how Agenda can help you, and learn from other users how they are using it. Help us improve the app and discuss features, or find out how to troubleshoot. Stay up to date.

If you have a question please check the Frequently Asked Questions first. Also, before posting about this great feature you would like to see, please check if its already in the features we’re currently working on. And if you are facing a particular problem, have a look at the issues we’re aware of and currently fixing. Often the fastest way to get you the answer!

We’re really happy to see you taking part in the Agenda Community, welcome!

Alex & Drew

What is Agenda and why should you use it?

Agenda allows you to be in control of the many things going on in your life and stay on top of everything important to you. It helps you become better organized and more productive. Agenda is date-focused note, which sounds like something very serious, for people in a corporate or business environment, but this isn’t at all true. Yes, it works great for that, but we believe everyone can use Agenda. In this video we explain why that is. What it means to be date-focused, the way achieves all of the above, and how it works:

New to Agenda?

Dazzled by everything that’s possible with Agenda? Here are 5 tips to get you up and running in no-time:

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Dates and Meetings

You guys do great work! I am hooked on your Agenda app for MacOS. I find it a lot more focused on what needs to track and “pen” down for my meetings and projects. I just paid for the Premium and looking forward to seeing where Agenda can further be used in my organization. :grinning:

7 Likes

So happy to hear that, thank you so much for your support!

1 Like

Really a great app.

1 Like

It is cool for everyone who is busy working on many things at the same time. Nice !

4 Likes

I moved to Mac in 2009. Since then I’ve gone back and forth between numerous “notes” programs. In the last two years, I’ve narrowed it down to: Yojimbo, Bear, Devonthink, and KeepIt. I recently terminated Ulysses. But… the problem!! None have the features I really like. Most have SOME features but not all. The result is that I have notes spread among four or five different apps and as a result… I can’t find anything quickly!

So last night is searched “Best Notes Apps for Mac”. The third one was Agenda. I downloaded and tested it. I knew within ten minutes that this was the winner. I upgraded to premium and I’m now migrating all of my notes. The power and flexibility of this app is purely amazing! GREAT work.

7 Likes

Brilliant to hear that :raised_hands:, glad you like Agenda so much!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: More Chinese font options