Web version of agenda

+1 for web. guys you are missing out
you hit product market fit with your UX but because of lack of access to web app/windows, i have to use evernote

2 Likes

Agree 100%. I use evernote as well for the same reason despite being an agenda premiumā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d also like to use the app via web access at my work PCā€¦ I will definitely pay for it!

4 Likes

Iā€™m aware that the team currently doesnā€™t have the resources to implement this. Butā€¦it deserves a +1 for me. It would also add GREAT value for me.

3 Likes

+1 a web version would be great :blush::+1:

2 Likes

-1 I think that this would be too large for the teams current size.

2 Likes

++1 Web is mandatory for the next release

2 Likes

I use different systems (iOS, Windows, Linux), so it would be useful to have an option to view and edit notes using a web browser on any OS. If I have a lot of thoughts to write down, itā€™s easier to use a keyboard on my computer instead of iPhone.

2 Likes

+1 for me too. This is definitely the feature I want. This will change everything, for me, make Agenda the app I use the most, clearly.

2 Likes

This feature is the tipping point for me to switch completely to Agenda. I would appreciate if there is someone who can offer a workaround whilst this feature is getting implemented

1 Like

What is the problem you need to solve with a web version? Using Agenda on Windows? Using Agenda on Android?

For all Apple products, you can just install the app, of course.

Using Agenda on Windows and being able to update the different entries.

1 Like

I see. Thanks for the feedback!

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 Web version or windows version is critical! Thatā€™s the reason why I didnā€™t move to this app yetā€¦

2 Likes

I also have a need to use Agenda at work where we only have PCs.

BUT!!! Iā€™m in habit now of bringing my iPad (and keyboard) with me almost everywhere, so Ive been using that at work for Agenda. Still a pain if I need to copy/paste something from the PC into Agenda, butā€¦ itā€™s something.

A downside to the web would be security. I love you guys, and I know youā€™d take every precaution, but once our data is on third-party servers instead of just our personal iCloud, it becomes at risk for theft. For that reason, I kinda like that thereā€™s no web version. My data stays within my Apple ID only :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi Kate,

We have not started working on any web version, and donā€™t even know if we will, but if we did, it would almost certainly be opt in. We wouldnā€™t put your data there without you consenting. Good chance we would even encrypt the data, or at least offer the option.

Kind regards,
Drew

YES. Please! I adore Agenda, as someone on the spectrum it is of great assistance to me, but if I have to move to Desktop, there is no way to currently move stuff from Agenda to my desktop, and I rely on it very much to stay on my routine.

I love the Mac App, I just canā€™t afford a Mac Desktop being disabled. Do you have recommendations of a simple workaround that would help me keep my content updated? If I misplace my iphone6 or my school-loaner 2013 macbook dies while Iā€™m at the library, Iā€™m definitely left to flounder. (I dunno if specs would help you or not)

I respect youā€™re working hard maintaining and cultivating features for your amazing product, so I understand why this isnā€™t on your radar and may never be. And I love Apple because of their privacy, so I get that it may be more difficult to make the information available on multiple platforms. Itā€™s justā€¦its your app that I love using. Itā€™s so modulated and visually accessible, the dark mode helps me with my sensory issues. I also use it with my calendar constantly (google) and I have access to Trello and Google Drive. Any suggestions?

Thank you for giving me a tool to keep my life on track, it has been life changing.

1 Like

We do have various ideas for helping people share data with other platforms, beyond making an agenda app for the platform. Hopefully in future we will have something that suits you.

1 Like

+1 for sure support!

1 Like

Just want to add my +1 for a web app. My laptop is a Mac and Iā€™ve absolutely fallen in love with Agenda, but my work desktop is linux and itā€™s a hassle having to get my laptop out just to write some notes down.

2 Likes