Using “Inbox” on a Mac and on an iPad

What I did:On my iPad I send a note from Draft 5 to my Agenda Inbox.

What happened:
It arrived on my iPad in Inbox but

What I expected:
So far nothing happened on my Mac (20 min:-(.
Sure I have same Apple ID on both machines, and all the other project are syncing fine.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda v. 7.0 and Mac 10.14.6

What is the Agenda Inbox? Is this beta (sounds like not, since you said v 7.0) or just a project that you created within Agenda?

I didn’t know you could use Drafts to get information into Agenda… that’s pretty cool.

I assume that “Inbox” is just a project or note you have in Agenda, correct?

Is it only that note that is a problem? If you change another note on iPad, does the change come over?

Are you on the latest version on iPad? We did fix a corner case with sync recently on that.

Kind regards,
Drew

Yes, Inbox was just a project, sorry I tought it was a more generic “inbox”
I was using som remade “script” in Draft, one to them was “Send to Agenda Inbox”
i don’t know where it came from, I think it was in Drafts, but in the action log I found this:
callback statement, where I can se I can change the inbox to the project in mind.

Opened Callback URL: agenda://x-callback-url/create-note?project-title=Inbox&title=Test&text=&on-the-agenda=true&x-success=drafts5-callback-ignore://ignore/ED4361EC-6F69-4453-A209-BE274D6AAAC8&x-cancel=drafts5-callback-ignore://ignore/ED4361EC-6F69-4453-A209-BE274D6AAAC8&x-error=drafts5-callback-ignore://ignore/ED4361EC-6F69-4453-A209-BE274D6AAAC8&x-source=Drafts

One more things, sorry but the message send are being synchronized to my iMac.

But I’m getting more and more interested in the automation in iPad with callback statement.

Bent