Unable to Export Notes

I know it has been discussed in the Workflow post that exporting text to workflow or shortcuts doesn’t send anything to the app. I’ve realized today that sharing a note as a PDF or any other format to email, messages, or any other app also has this problem. Nothing is actually being generated and put into the extension. The mail entry screen for instance just has a blank note.

Is this on iOS 12?

Both 11.4.1 and 12.

Update, it isn’t all notes. Just particular ones.

I’m not sure how to share the notes that are causing issues since they have private information in them. Suggestions?

I’m not sure how to share the notes that are causing issues since they have private information in them. Suggestions?

I understand, would there be a way to generate or change a non-exporting note with some mock data and send us the note as an exported Agenda file?

The note in question can’t even be exported as an agenda file. A screenshot of it wouldn’t be that helpful would it?

When you say can’t be exported, what happens when you try? A screenshot could already give clues perhaps.

This is sharing an Agenda File via messages. There is just literally nothing there. If I try to save it to files, the Files dialog pops up and closes again (because there’s nothing to export).

I copied and pasted the contents of the note into a new note, and the same thing happened. However, no other notes have caused this to happen (and I have created quite a few notes with similar content since then). I will email a screenshot of the note. I don’t mind you all having it. I just don’t want it fully public here on the forums.

Can you do select all and copy, then paste it in an email to us?