Today, stopped being “Today"

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 9.46.33 AM
What I did:
I don’t think I did anything

What happened:
Today stopped being “Today” in the left pane.

What I expected:
Today to be Today.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Version 13.1.1 (195) - Mac App Store

The Today overview has shifted to a different day, if you use the circular “center” button it should jump back to today. This happens when you leave the app running for multiple days and is caused by an issue we’re aware of that we plan to fix in the next update, apologies for that.

Screenshot 2021-07-14 at 18.25.44

3 Likes

that did it

1 Like

I got the same problem, I’d ever using “^”(right top) to view another days, then today stopped being today will stop at the day I was be.

Yes, this is indeed an issue we’re aware of, we’ll do our best to fix it in the next update.

1 Like

@mekentosj thanks for the prompt reply!

1 Like

I still encounter the issue, have it been fixed?

I’ve tried but it seem not be fixed, do you have any ETA for this fixing?

Not yet, we aim to have it fixed in Agenda14

Thanks for the reply! Hope Agenda 14 will be here soon~

1 Like

Update: while you might still have to reset the overview once more manually back to today (using he circle button), we believe that it should now properly stay on today in Agenda 14.

2 Likes

Is there a solution for this in Agenda 14 on iOS? There doesn’t seem to be a circle button to quickly navigate to today on iPhone

Was this a regression? I thought there was a button on iPhone to jump back to Today view.

IPAD

IPHONE

No, on iPhone this button has never been there.

Ah ok, I always get the iPad and iPhone confused, thanks for the confirmation.

I was wondering is there room to add one by the new note button? Similar to the calendar side panel.

Or if not there maybe add an option in the contents view menu to reset back to today?

That little button is so useful! :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, I would like to add it or an equivalent on iPhone as well indeed, thanks for the feedback!

1 Like