Today Notes - Clicking Today in Upper right corner only flashes calendar

What I did: Created a note in TODAY. I wanted to add it to my calendar and link it. When I click TODAY in the upper right-hand corner the calendar only flashes.

What happened: The calendar flashes but does not allow me to make a selection to add it to my calendar as it used to.
This functionality does work if I then go to the project that the note is associated too and try it again.

What I expected: Up until a week or so ago I would create a note in Today, assign it to my calendar, and create a link to it. I really like this functionality, because it creates an item in my Apple calendar with a link back to Agenda.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Agenda Version - 16.1 (261) - Beta
Mac OS Ventura 13.1
Mac Mini M1

We’re sorry to hear that, can you send us a series of screenshots of what you describe?

Good morning;
Attaches is a video clips of the issue i am having. It was working until recently. Not sure what happened for it to change.

It is not a major stumbling block, I. can create the note in today and then go to the Project and go to that note and I can then add the note to my calendar with a like.

Thank you so much for the timley repsonse, I really like Agenda and use it every day to capture everything.

If there is anything else I can provide please let me know.

Ben

Very strange, does it work properly again after you force quit the app and start it again? See How to force quit apps on iPhone and iPad | iMore

This issue only happens on my I am on my Mac. I have tried resizing the side panels, but does not work. I ahve rebooted by Mac several times with no luck.

I can click the Share icon next to the “Today" and that seems to work.

Sometimes when i switch from “Today" to "On Agenda” and then go back to “Today” it will then work.

Ben

Ah, do you perhaps double-click instead of single click the button?