What I did:
- cmd+n to create a new note
- cmd+shift+d to open the date picker
- 5x tab to focus the date field, enter the date
- press return to confirm the date
- press return to close the date picker
- press return to start editing the note (last 3 steps happen quickly)
If the last two return presses happen too quickly one after the other, the last key press is not recognized (until the animation ends).
What I expected:
I would expect the same amount of key presses to allow me to edit the note, regardless of how much time there is between them.
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
macOS 10.14.4 (18E226)
Agenda 5.5 (Mac App Store)