Tags, Links and Lists

tags
links
people
lists

The reason is that we want to prevent that we accidentally recognise tags as such while it wasn’t meant to be, for example, in the following sentence:
Some things to do #priority for next week's meeting in london

Is the tag we should parse: #priority, or should it be #priority for next week's meeting, or perhaps #priority for next week's meeting in london?

We decided to keep it simple and restrict tags to single words only at the moment. Having said that, we do plan in a future update to offer more options in this area. Stay tuned!

Makes sense, thanks for the response. Looking forward to see what you guys roll out in this area.

In the meantime you might want to try replacing the dots with underscores - #1_1_1 might not look quite the way you’d like, but it does get the job done :blush:

split this topic #72

A post was split to a new topic: Using the hash character without creating a tag

I couldn’t manage linking one note to another note. There is no “Link to” section.

You can do this by copying a note as an Agenda link, then pasting that link in the other note.

I really like this searching on due dates. Is it possible to do something like #due(this week)? I was unable to achieve this.

Also, I would really to have auto completion on tags and people. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I know the browser/list for tags has been mentioned.

split this topic #76

A post was split to a new topic: Parsing people in between parentheses

split this topic #77

A post was split to a new topic: Local share button

Autocompletion is certainly on our roadmap for tags.

The due searching is for a specific date, not a range of dates. It’s worth also remembering that once something becomes #due, it remains that way. Something #due yesterday is also due today, so you would have to remove the tag to make it ‘undue’.

split this topic #79

2 posts were split to a new topic: Colored tags