Tags, People, Emoji's, Text Actions and Links

In the meantime you might want to try replacing the dots with underscores - #1_1_1 might not look quite the way you’d like, but it does get the job done :blush:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Using the hash character without creating a tag

I couldn’t manage linking one note to another note. There is no “Link to” section.

You can do this by copying a note as an Agenda link, then pasting that link in the other note.

I really like this searching on due dates. Is it possible to do something like #due(this week)? I was unable to achieve this.

Also, I would really to have auto completion on tags and people. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. I know the browser/list for tags has been mentioned.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Parsing people in between parentheses

A post was split to a new topic: Local share button

Autocompletion is certainly on our roadmap for tags.

The due searching is for a specific date, not a range of dates. It’s worth also remembering that once something becomes #due, it remains that way. Something #due yesterday is also due today, so you would have to remove the tag to make it ‘undue’.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Colored tags

This instruction seems to be for Mac OS only. On iOS, there is no Notes menu. How do you create tags in iOS? How do you list all the existing tags?

How do you create tags in iOS?

You can create tags either by typing (start with a hash symbol followed by the tag, e.g. #mytag) or you can use the bar above the keyboard, it has a tags mode.

How do you list all the existing tags?

At the moment on iOS the keyboard bar shows them all, but we plan on introducing a dedicated tag browser on both macOS and iOS.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Linking emails to notes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Moving list items

+1 for ability to change tag colours.

How? On iOS?

As mekentosj said: Copy As…

1 Like

Perfect, thanks! :+1:t2:

I’m not seeing the option to copy a Project as an Agenda Link on iOS. I would love to be able to insert a link to a project in my notes instead of linking to a specific note in the project.

I didn’t notice this! Yes, you can copy a link to a project on Mac, but not on iOS it seems

To insert a link to another note at the cursor, ……, On iOS you’ll find the same option under the cog wheel menu in the lower right corner of the selected note.

The Share menu allows you to share your Agenda notes and projects in many different formats, with any app that supports sharing extensions. ……, on iOS you find it in the cog wheel menu in the bottom right corner of the selected note. …… One of the options supported by many apps is sharing of an Agenda Link.

I’m using iOS 13 and found no options to insert a link to another note or generate a agenda notes link.

Where I’m wrong? THX.