Tables running slow/trouble selecting cells

What I did: I created multiple tables (7 of them) within the same project, added data to all my tables.

What happened: As I added more tables and expaned my first table to the size to 12 rows x 10 columns it became increasing sluggish to select a cell. I would click on a cell and nothing would happen, or it would take multiple clicking on a cell for it to become selected. Text in other cells that I wasn’t selecting would drop from the top of their cell to the bottom their cell. It almost seemed like a refresh issue?

What I expected: To easily select a cell and add content to it.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda ver 13.1.1. OS X 11.4 (Big Sur) MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019) 2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4; AMD Radeon Pro 5600M 8 GB; Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

I think you are running into the limits of our table support. They are really simple tables, for simple purposes, and aren’t designed to be for many columns and rows at this point.

We will see if we can improve things in future, but for now my recommendation would be to make a table in Numbers or Excel, and add the document to Agenda.

Sorry for the inconvenience.