Sync (personal vs work accounts)

What I did:
Downloaded Agenda on my work computer & on my cellphone (personal). Signed up for an agenda account on the computer that uses my work iCloud account. .

What happened:
My “agenda account” can be signed into on both, but I can’t get my work iCloud account to link with Agenda on my phone (primary account is personal, but work icloud account is also linked on the phone).

What I expected:
To be able to choose my work iCloud account (which is also on my phone) to sysnc Agenda with.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
MacBook Air & iPhone 8.

1 Like

I’m afraid you can only be signed in to iCloud with one account on each device (although it is possible to use a different account for the App Store purchasing).

There isn’t much you can do about this at the moment, short of signing out of your personal account, and signing in with your work account, but that is not a good idea because your contacts etc would be messed up.

We do hope to add other sync options in the future.

Kind regards,
Drew

Thanks, Drew. Though, that’s disappointing. I’m in different rooms all day long, so mobility is essential.

I think I have the same problem. I downloaded the app on my work laptop and my personal cellphone and can’t get it to sync across both devices. Not sure about iCloud and all that, is there a way to see which account each is tied to so I can log out of one and into the other? I expected there to be an email address login within Agenda that would connect them so I could select which account to use.

The iCloud sign in is in the System Preferences. Open that, and go into the iCloud section.