Styling the text editor

Hi,

I know some time back there was a text editor, I forgot which one, where you could edit the basic text styling and layout through opening the app package (Show Package Contents) and style your text in a css file. Is that a possibility with your app as well? I understand that with every update it would be overwritten, but at the moment I’m still going back to Bear app when I need to do some long writing because it just looks more easy on the eye (I can adjust basic typographic styles and layouts there). I would love not to have to switch those 2 apps and just do everything in Agenda… although it might not have been made for that. I understand that it might not be your priority at the moment, so if there is some sort of work-around for me that would be awesome for now.

Thanks!

1 Like

Right now there’s no way to change the look of the text editor, it’s been often requested and is one of The features we are working on right now…

I think you’re referring to Taskpaper having style sheets. I came here to suggest exactly this. It seems like a complicated feature, but would be adored by power users.