Shortcuts and Agenda are a great combination

I love Agenda- it has really complimented my workflow. In addition to talking notes through the day, I use it for running meetings. After a lot of lurking and learning from this site, I have found that iOS shortcuts is a wonderful complement and wrote a couple of shortcuts that significantly help. Shortcuts that make templated notes are a big part of my workflow. One of the shortcuts I use makes agendas for meetings. I thought i would share it since it helps me everyday. (thanks to all on this site who shared the information I needed to build this!)

Link to shortcut

I use this for meetings that don’t repeat too often. For those. I use a modified version that automatically fills in much of the detail that this one asks (like meeting title, purpose, etc).

If you think this is useful- make a project called “Inbox”- the agenda is sent there. I then move it to the project it belongs in.

I add 2 tags automatically: one is “agenda”- I use this until the meeting is over then I change it to “meeting notes” (allows me to better search for meetings) and I also add “open”. “Open” allows me to search for meetings that are not finalized (need more information added to notes or questions answered)

I am certainly no programmer and bet this can be improved on.

12 Likes

Nice work! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

great example, thank you!

Yeah, this is very nice. And it also shows our thinking for future features is probably spot on (eg templates, quick entry). Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes