Sharesheet changes

What I did: Attempted sharing and attaching a PDF document to a new Agenda note. I attempted this from several different source apps.

What happened: I was unable to find Agenda listed in the available apps for sharing the PDF file. I was, however, able to manually copy and paste the document into a new Agenda note.

What I expected: I expected to find Agenda in the available apps for sharing, as in iOS 12.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): This condition is present for me on latest Agenda version in iPadOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.1.1, and macOS 10.14.6. Hardware in use: MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd Generation), iPhone SE

Thanks

We don’t yet have a sharing sheet in Agenda, which explains this. You should still be able to bring the PDF in, either by copying and pasting, or using an option in the share sheet like “Export”. It may be best to export the PDF to Files app, and then bring it into Agenda from there.

We are working on the basis for sharing sheets now, and it should not be too long until they are added.

Kind regards,
Drew

Hope I’m not reading too much into that sentence!

Not implying anything unusual. I guess in theory there will be only one share sheet for Agenda, but we may need it for iOS and macOS. Not 100% sure.

I was thinking of DEVONthink. They have two Share options. One to send something to their Global Inbox and a second more expansive that allows user to select ‘type’ of document to be selected and location (Project) destination. I’d be happy with either.