Share your feedback with us…

Really love the app - for Mac and iOS. I am still playing around until I make the leap to pay for all the features. In either the free or paid version, could there be a format window? I like to use different styles and indentations in the same note. It gets a little cumbersome always going to the Finder Bar. Thanks!!

1 Like

I absolutely adore Agenda — the fit and finish and core functionality is fantastic for me. I’m very impressed and $25 is so worth it that it’s not even a discussion point. Will have more feedback in the future, but mainly wanted to say “thank you!"

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Using Agenda as a Gardener

So far I’m really enjoying the app especially the UI. It currently does everything I need on my iOS device. The only feedback I have at this time is a request for a web based platform so I can access my notes from my Windows or Linux computers.

Please make this happen!

1 Like

We are not ruling out doing a web app or Windows version in the future but just not right now, we already have a lot to do for iOS and macOS.

I came across the app in the app store yesterday and downloaden it straight away. So far, I am very enthusiastic about it! The app is well on its way to be an all-in-one app for organising yourself (notes, calendar, documents, etc.). Especially when adding attachments is added to the app.
For me it would be an even more complete app if I could also manage my calendar in the app. I would make for less changing to other apps when in a meeting (for instance when scheduling a new meeting).

About the upcoming attachment feature: will that also link to cloud-services like Dropbox or Onedrive?

1 Like

Glad you like Agenda so much! For feature requests I suggest to post your questions in a separate topic or existing ones like this one

thanks for this app to bring such features into my daily works . but i still want to ask if there could be insert picture to notes and a windows client ?

I’ve been bouncing back between this and a couple of apps for my daily routine. Finally pulled the trigger and moved all of my items to Agenda, since work provided me with a MacBook Pro.

I haven’t searched the forum ( I’m sure someone else suggested this ) but, I would like to see an option to default new notes to a project or category of my choice. Right now I have a project called “For review” where I dump all my new notes, clipped URL, etc to sift through later when I have time.

Another item I would like to see but, is not 100% necessary is the ability to add start and end dates to projects.

Anyway thanks for the great app.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! We do have some ideas about “dumping grounds”. Stay tuned for that.

2 Likes

Love that you guys are active with your users. Keep up the good work and support.

3 Likes

Nice product and interesting concept. I need a dated list for use amongst my family members. Sadly this is not possible so I am moving on… Thanks

This app is really great - as soon as it supports attachments, I can easily see it replacing Evernote in my workflow. It has already replaced my paper Moleskine notebook.
I see several people commented on the overall interface color. You may want to look into how Todoist has implemented the option to change the overall color. However, it’s absolutely trivial compared to things like attachments, and email forwarding of notes. I look forward to future updates, thanks for this app!

2 Likes

Color and text theming are certainly on our radar. Stay tuned!

3 Likes

I am using Agenda now for a couple of days on the Mac and on iOS devices. My first impression: holy shit, I really like it! Its the first time ever that a note taking app "feels“ about right for me and that I am looking forward to use it. I gladly chipped in for the Premium version.

I hope you guys manage to continue keeping the balance between making a simple app and adding new features.

2 Likes

Ah. And only now I realised that the little project icons change when more and more notes are added. Its subtle but looks super nice!

1 Like

Thanks for the encouraging words and your support, glad you like Agenda!

1 Like

My impressions after a couple of days. I’m comparing to other tools I use: omnifocus, wordpress and quiver.

Pros:
vs wordpress: search (compared to wordpress basic commercial which has no way to search posts), no annoying save button (wordpress save is slow and buggy);
vs quiver: ios apps with seameless integration; folding of levels;
vs omnifocus: no losing the entry when you try to move it, no archiving

Cons:
vs quiver: no syntax highlighting for code, cannot tag whole note
vs omnifocus: only one level of hierarchy (probably most important issue for me now)

1 Like

I’ve moved from Onenote, which I loved, to Agenda, purely because the way notes are associated with calendar meetings really works better and the integration to calendar is great. The sync between devices is good. All I’d ask is keep adding the features. Only gripe is the way indentation around bullets works, to move them left more easily but its a small thing. Happy to pay for premium definitely worth it.

Can you elaborate on the bullets issue? You can “outdent” using shift-tab or cmd-[. These are fairly standard approaches. You an also use backspace on a new line to terminate the list.