Share your feedback with us…

2 posts were split to a new topic: Add weather

A post was split to a new topic: Hiding today

Ever since I switched to beta’s, both on MacOS and iOS, Agenda has been running as smoothly as … well, something very smooth indeed. Syncing, editing, attachments (even large ones), no problem at all. Amazed at what Agenda can take - and still be an effective tool.

Of course, there are things that can be improved, or enhanced but I am thinking about quitting my CRM subscription anyway.

1 Like

Brilliant to hear that!

A post was split to a new topic: New note on the agenda

A post was split to a new topic: Feedback from a new user

A post was split to a new topic: Integration with Apple Mail

A post was split to a new topic: PDF don’t show markers

3 posts were split to a new topic: Visually recognising Pinned notes

feature request: keyboard shortcut to move lines or paragraphs up or down (like Ulysses or OmniOutliner) such as command arrows or command + control arrows

Thanks for considering
-Ben

2 Likes

Thank you for building this. I have been on the prowl for something like Agenda for a little while, it is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Also good job advertising with Daring Fireball or I’d never have known about this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Loving the app! I’m coming from loving the flexibility of Notion but eventually finding myself using Concepts (a vector drawing app with infinite canvas and ability to adjust everything).

Notion is a great tool but I spent a lot of time developing my own system for getting things done. Something that would work for the way I think.

Concepts is a glorious drawing app that I ended up using as infinite digital whiteboard. The way I was organizing my tasks and notes in Concepts with just my handwriting was awesome but there was this sense that I still had to think about what my rules were for the way I used it.

Looking at Agenda, it’s very similar to the way I was organizing my tasks in Concepts but 1) it syncs across all my devices (low bar in this day and age, but important for me), 2) it’s its own system but has flexibility for me within it to line it up with how my brain organizes tasks, 3) wow there’s a community talking about these things here that I really resonate with.

Thank you for creating this. It’s a joy to use.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Keyboard navigation

A post was merged into an existing topic: Keyboard navigation

A post was split to a new topic: Order of today view

3 posts were split to a new topic: Syntax Highlighting of Code

I was looking for ages in my GTD process. Tried different apps, was searching for the perfect, in my opinion perfect and then today i came across Agenda. Downloaded installed and the first wow effect. You guys have done a good job. Didn’t took my me that long and i went for premium.

Cheers

1 Like

Brilliant to hear, glad you like Agenda so much and thank you for your support!

Hello, it’s a realy cool app, thanks for this, i’m glad to use it.

Could you give possibilities to customise right side panel, like show ASAP tasks, or must have task, Wishlist and so on, it would a very useful possibility for user as i think.

1 Like

it would be awesome if we can have a to-do list option in the notes. A tab showing all the to-do’s with notes linked would be awesome.