Several suggestions

Hi
In my opinion, after I mark a note in agenda as completed, it should automatically be remove from “on the agenda”
It could be interesting, using the reminder date to create a way to search only for undone task with a reminder due date
After I mark a task as done, the color could change to Gary and the format to strikethrough, only to destak the undone tasks
Regards

“On the Agenda” is not the same as “incomplete”. If marking a note as complete would remove it from “On the Agenda” then the value of that list is diminished. I like the way Agenda’s introduction puts it:

Whether a task is complete/incomplete is important to what’s relevant.

At least, that’s the way I use Agenda.

In my opinion, after I mark a note in agenda as completed, it should automatically be remove from “on the agenda”

You can do this already on macOS by holding the option/alt key while selecting Note > Mark as Done Completely

As @konetidy everybody can define what “done” and “on the agenda” means, hence it would not work to make this a general behaviour.

It could be interesting, using the reminder date to create a way to search only for undone task with a reminder due date

Indeed, something like this is on our minds

After I mark a task as done, the color could change to grey and the format to strikethrough, only to destak the undone tasks

Also having more options on how to display competed tasks is on our todo list

Thanks for the shortcut

How about an option in preferentes, like “Assing New notes to today”, everibody could customize Agenda for the way they need/want

1 Like

Yes, we’ll think about that