Searching and Filtering

overviews
tags
people
search

Many thanks Drew, that fully explains it.

Find and Replace is a common but useful feature.

A quick example for me is finding commas and replacing them with line breaks or " | " to make use of my visual space in different manners.

This doesn’t appear in the standard Edit menu. Did I miss it?

We don’t support Find and Replace yet, something we might add down the line.

I was just trying to figure this out, too. I have a category for reading with projects for various topics, novels, etc. I have a search to find “on the agenda” notes with dates going backwards and forwards a month, to make sort of a window to things that have caught my eye recently. However, I had to add #read to every single note I wanted to include and search for that in order to make this work for me.

I am a more recent user of Agenda. It is a really good tool. I am finding more ways to get the most out of it. I too would like to be able to pickup up undone items on checklists within notes. I have been following the comments. Looks like others have the same view. I hope you can do something with this. Thanks.

It seems like you cannot search using Emoticons or Emojis.

For instance if I try to search on :movie_camera: within the Sample Projects, it does not find anything. There are notes with this character in them.

Is this a bug, or intentional? Or perhaps I am doing something wrong.

At the moment these are indeed not indexed.

How to find open tasks from notes? Can it be searched (and saved as search)?

Did not found out how to do it (on iPad).

Not possible yet, but we have plans for this. Stay tuned!

+1 on being able to find notes with undone tasks

split this topic #56

A post was split to a new topic: Combining searches in saved overview