Screenshot - Amazing!

Just using Agenda on my Mac and about to make a screenshot and then import it into a note… and then I found the “Capture Selection from Screen”… and it worked great! I had no idea it was there.

It’s only a small thing but I wanted to feedback how excellent Agenda is. Thank you for all your work.

2 Likes

Glad to hear you found that one and like it!

Could you share where to find the Capture from Screen? I can seem to find it for some reason. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks. I actually don’t see that listed in my note options when I bring up the menu. I don’t see Import Image or Capture Selection. Is there a reason, setting, why I wouldn’t see those options?

I’m on version 5.1 and Premium

I don’t have this option too. Premium, Version 5.1(59), newest Version of MacOS.

same here - no options…

Interesting, it seems to depend on what macOS version you use, the screen capture menu item seems only available on 10.12 and 10.13, on mojave you’ll find this menu:

There’s an alternative, perhaps this is available on Mojave too, there’s also the option in the Services menu:

or perhaps you need to enable the service first here:

Unfortunately, the service was removed in Mojave, and is not even available in the Services section of Shortcuts.

The best you can do now is to use the CTRL-SHIFT-CMD-4 shortcut to select a part of the screen, and have it on the clipboard for pasting.

1 Like