Outlook integration need due to OAuth restrictions on Internet Accounts

I really like Agenda and had just developed a new workflow around it, and abandoned all my other note taking apps. I am a premium user.

Unfortunately after a recent upgrade to MacOS 10.15.6, a new corporate security policy went into effect on my Macbook. Due to security concerns, many companies are now blocking 3rd party apps from accessing O365 accounts without special administrative privileges, which few corporate workers have. in my case, this includes MacOS native apps: Calendar, Mail, Reminders, Contacts via Internet Accounts.

For corporate users like myself, this means that Calendar and Remainders can no longer be used as an intermediary to this data on my Mac, and Agenda is seriously hobbled.

Do you have any plans to create a way to access calendars and task directly from Outlook?

Here is a link a story about the problem: https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/phishing-attack-hijacks-office-365-accounts-using-oauth-apps/

Here is a link to a Microsoft article: Manage OAuth apps - Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps | Microsoft Learn

That’s very unfortunate and indeed some people have reported this. We can only advise to ask your IT department to allow access by the system as we don’t have plans to implement direct access to Outlook. This would not be a trivial exercise and for the time it and support it would require, other things simply have a higher priority I’m afraid. Sorry I don’t have much better news at the moment.
Best wishes,
Alex