Now available: 2.4 beta

Please read these instructions on how to join the beta program if you’d like to get early access.

New

• Added support for macOS 10.14 Mojave
  • Dark mode for macOS 10.13 and macOS 10.14
  • Graphite mode
  • Added preference for appearance

Improved

• More efficient importing from Apple Notes
  • Sync when going to sleep to keep cloud data fresh
  • A large number of smaller user interface improvements and tweaks.

Fixed

• When entering links with markdown, sometimes the URL scheme could be lost. This has been fixed
  • Resolved an issue where project titles could end up overlapping the notes.
  • Fixed rare issue where paragraphs could end up out of order
  • The H2 and H3 touchbar buttons were swapped. Now they are correct.
  • Various stability improvements.

Agenda for Mac now supports the Mojave dark mode and your choice of system accent color.

Weird “graphic glitch” when selecting appearance, text color seems to be incorrect depending on which appearance you choose.

03 03 17

Thanks for reporting, it will be fixed in the next update.

Changing the appearance mode moves notes a few pixels to the left (only after a restart of the app).

Is this on 10.13 or 10.14? Do you have the dock on the left or bottom of the screen?

10.13, dock is at the bottom.

I didn’t fully understand how the notes move, can you show a full screen screenshot before and after?

Just cjeck the two screenshots I posted above. One is before and the other after the change.

Ah I had missed there were two, odd, will check. And the change is after the restart or until a restart?

It happens only one time - direct after changing the appearance (no matter which style is selected).
Restarting the app shows the notes at the former position (further right). Changing again the appearance shows the notes again little bit further left. They stay there until the app gets restartet.

OK, thanks, we’ll have a look.