Please read these instructions on how to join the beta program if you’d like to get early access.
- Full support for touch bar on Macbook Pro
- There is a checkbox to opt-in to our newsletter when creating an account
- Popovers appear much faster
- Menus are now much faster
- Much more responsive search
- Projects in the sidebar now correctly sort if they contain numbers in the name
- Premium Pack prices are now shown for the local currency (Mac App Store version)
- Resetting of an Agenda Account password is more secure, and allows you to choose the new password
- You can use Shift-Enter or Option-Enter in addition to CTRL-Enter to insert a line break
- Pasting text will remove empty lines
- Pinned notes that are selected have a new look
- You can right click notes and projects to get an Agenda Link
- New note created for a calendar event now honour the Mark New Notes as On the Agenda preference
- Various improvements to make the Mac and iOS app more consistent.
- Fixed an issue where editing on two different devices without a regular sync could leave paragraphs out of order
- Fixed an issue where in rare circumstances, you could end up with two copies of the sample data
- An extra new line is added after any list when exporting as Markdown
- Stability improvements for text editing
- Words are now properly recognized in languages without spaces (eg Chinese). This fixes issues with search
- When typing long lines of Chinese and other languages with an input manager, the note now properly resizes as you type
- A numbered list with nested checklist will now be labelled correctly
- Right clicking in the text editor now will not change the selection. This was leading to issues
- Deleting multiple characters now properly resizes the note. Previously, the note would only resize on a further change.
- Fixed an issue where an empty line could not be turned into a checklist item.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly hitting the plus button would crash Agenda.