We’ve just released beta version 2.2 candidate 2
Please read these instructions on how to join the beta program if you’d like to get early access.
- Menu items now exist to check/uncheck all selected checklist items.
- Menu items for text styles now show a checkmark when they match the current text selection.
- Changed the keyboard shortcut for strikethrough. It was ⌘-S, which people use reflexively for “Save”.
- You can now toggle back and forth between a paragraph style and body text.
- Simplified narrative of sample data.
- With the cursor at the first position of a list, pressing backspace now moves the list up if the previous line is empty.
- The Agenda Community window now supports text zooming.
- When creating a new event, the currently selected day range will be used as the default, instead of today.
- Drag handles are now always shown when a panel is closed, to aid discovery.
- Notes created from Google Calendar events no longer get prefilled with the verbose hangout section of the event notes.
- The sidebar can now be made twice as large as before.
- When creating a new project the empty first note will correctly get today’s date according to the preference setting “Assign New Notes to Today”.
- Printed and exported PDFs now display event times in the current timezone.
- You can now get the contextual menu of a note by right clicking in the title area.
- The Delete Note option through the contextual menu would sometimes be greyed out, this should now always be available.
- After closing the sidebar, added Categories and Projects would not appear in the sidebar. This is now fixed.
- Fixed detection of links. Often the URL scheme (e.g. http://) would be left off, causing the links not to work.
- Various fixes have been included to improve stability when animating panels, as well as after editing operations in sidebar and note list.
- Expanding and collapsing notes is now more reliable through keyboard shortcuts.
- Inserted links are now styled appropriately.
- Notes could become excessively wide in some cases, and end up being clipped. This is fixed.