New computer only syncing ¾ categories

What I did: Installed Agenda to new MacBook

What happened: Only synced 3 out of 4 of my categories

What I expected: To sync all of them

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): macOS Catalina, 15-inch MacBook Pro. I have it installed on a separate 13-inch MacBook Pro that I’ve been using and it has all my categories. But the category and projects in that category are missing once I installed it to the new 15-inch MBP. Everything else synced.

Are the projects from those missing categories also missing or are the projects all in “Other Projects”?. Are you using dropbox or iCloud to sync?

The projects are missing as well. It’s just one category missing and one project within the category missing, which is all I have there. I use Dropbox to sync.

Sometimes it can take a while for everything to come through, have you given it enough time to sync? Best to leave it plugged in with Agenda in the foreground and let it sync for at least 1 hr. Let me know if that helps.

I ended up switching it to iCloud sync, having it sync quickly through that, and then switching it all back to Dropbox. Seems like it’s all good now. Thanks!

1 Like

Ah glad to hear that!