Moving text & Undo bug

textediting

Sorry for my english. I hope you can understand without a big problem.

What I did:
I wrote some text in korean. I selected 1~3 sentences and moved in another line. (Drag - click & hold - move - release )

What happened:
The moved sentences (or not moved sentences. I’m not sure) are changed like nearby sentence. Which means, some text are duplicated and some text are DISAPPEARED.
So, I tried undo function. But it didn’t work as expected. It seems like the texts are not stored properly. I did undo every line and than redo again. I could see, some sentence are appeared (sometimes they disappeared after even I never erased them) and some sentence are never come up.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda and OS both newest version. MacBook 2016.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you can fix it.

We are aware of some issues in undo, and have plans to do a full rewrite of that code very soon. Sorry for the trouble.

Do you think you can make the drag problem happen again, just in a temporary note? If you can find a set of steps to make this happen every time, or nearly every time, it would be much easier for us to find the issue. If you do, please make a few screenshots and post them to us.

Thanks. I’m going to look into this.

I hope that there would also be an option on ios (iphone) to undo things. I have no problems with my mac and iPad since they have keyboards. But on my iphone…. Thanks a lot.

Just shake the phone to undo. That is Apple’s standard.

Thanks again for reporting the drag and drop issues. I think I have fixed them now. The fix will be in the next minor update, in a week or two. Please let us know if the problem is not fixed.

Kind regards,
Drew